Where is the spark plug on a Troy Bilt lawn mower?
Location. In the Troy-Bilt Pony lawn tractor, the spark plug is located on the front of the engine, so open the engine hood and look. A thick black wire is connected to the top of the plug by means of a rubber or metal "boot" that clips over the top of the spark plug.
Regarding this, how do you change the spark plug on a Troy Bilt riding lawn mower?
Likewise, people ask, what spark plug does a Troy Bilt push mower use? Spark Plug - RC12YC - 759-3336 | Troy-Bilt US.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you check the spark plug on a Troy Bilt riding lawn mower?
What size socket do I need for a spark plug?
Most spark plugs require a 5/8" (16mm) size spark plug socket. This refers to the size of the flats on the spark plug that are in contact with the socket.
How do you remove a spark plug from a lawn mower without a socket?How to remove the lawn mower spark plug without a socket, step by...
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.
How do I know if my lawn mower spark plug is bad?Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
How can you tell when a spark plug is bad?What signs are there that your spark plugs are failing?
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.
What size spark plug does a Troy Bilt?Champion Spark Plugs for Troy-Bilt Equipment
|Replaces||MTD 759-3338, 7593338|