Where is the spark plug located on a Honda lawn mower?
Replacing Your Spark Plug
The spark plug is traditionally located on the front of the lawn mower. On this Honda lawn mower, it is located in the upper front hand portion of the mower, directly beneath the red engine shroud/cover. Carefully put your index finger in between the engine and the cap.
People also ask, how do you remove a spark plug from a lawn mower?
In this regard, how do you take apart a Honda lawn mower?
Also, how do you remove a spark plug from a lawn mower without a spark plug socket?
How to remove the lawn mower spark plug without a socket, step by...
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.
What kind of spark plug does a Honda lawn mower use?
What type of spark plug does a Honda lawn mower use?
NGK spark plug