What spark plug do I need for my Briggs and Stratton?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
|Resistor Spark plug - hotter spark (Replaces Champion RC14YC)||496018S 5092||.030”|
Beside this, what size spark plug does a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower take?
NGK Spark Plugs for Briggs & Stratton Engines
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- All models except twin cylinder, Vanguard Intek, 19A400-19G400 series|
Then, what spark plug goes in a Briggs and Stratton 6.75 HP?
This Briggs & Stratton spark plug is good for 625e, 675ex, 725ex series, 625-675 series and Quantum 3.5-6.75 gross HP engines.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.68 x 2.50 x 0.87 Inches|
Can you clean a spark plug with wd40?
WD-40 removes carbon residue and keeps moisture away from spark plugs and spark plug wires. WD stands for Water Displacement, so if your spark plugs are wet or you need to drive moisture away from ignition distributors, for example, WD-40 is a product you should have handy!We can find no cross reference for RC12YX to any NGK number, but RC12YC does cross to NGK BCPR5ES .Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
- Step 1- Disconnect the spark plug lead. ...
- Step 2- Remove the spark plug using a spark plug socket.
- Step 3- Inspect the spark plug for very stubborn deposits, or for cracked porcelain or electrodes that have been burned away. ...
- Step 4- Check the spark plug gap and adjust as necessary.