What size spark plug does a Troy Bilt lawn mower take?
Champion Spark Plugs for Troy-Bilt Equipment
|Replaces||MTD 759-3338, 7593338|
Moreover, what kind of spark plug does a Troy Bilt lawn mower use?
Beside this, can I use any spark plug for lawn mower?
The spark plugs in both types of engine work on the same basic principle. ... Some automotive and lawn mower spark plugs may be interchangeable, but many others are not because of physical differences.
How can you tell when a spark plug is bad?
What signs are there that your spark plugs are failing?
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.
|Center Electrode||Copper Core|
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- Intek, Vanguard single cylinder OHV KOHLER GAS ENGINES -- Command OHV, K series, 16.0/TH16, 18.0/TH18|
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Electromagnetic Suppression (EMS) (Replaces Champion QC12YC)||691043 792015||.030”|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.