What size spark plug does a Troy Bilt?
Champion Spark Plugs for Troy-Bilt Equipment
|Replaces||MTD 759-3338, 7593338|
One may also ask, what size socket do you need to remove a spark plug from a lawn mower?
Spark plug sockets come in two sizes: 5/8 inches and 13/16 inches. Most spark plug sockets have a rubber insert that holds the plug snugly in place. You may also need a universal joint if your spark plugs are difficult to reach.
Similarly, what size of spark plug socket do I need?
Most spark plugs require a 5/8" (16mm) size spark plug socket. This refers to the size of the flats on the spark plug that are in contact with the socket. This spark plug requires the 5/8" spark plug socket, which will probably fit a 3/8 ratchet extension.
How can you tell when a spark plug is bad?
What signs are there that your spark plugs are failing?
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.
|Center Electrode||Copper Core|
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- Intek, Vanguard single cylinder OHV KOHLER GAS ENGINES -- Command OHV, K series, 16.0/TH16, 18.0/TH18|
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- All models except twin cylinder, Vanguard Intek, 19A400-19G400 series|
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
|Resistor Spark plug - hotter spark (Replaces Champion RC14YC)||496018S 5092||.030”|