What size socket is a lawn mower spark plug?
Spark plug sockets come in two sizes: 5/8 inches and 13/16 inches. Most spark plug sockets have a rubber insert that holds the plug snugly in place. You may also need a universal joint if your spark plugs are difficult to reach.
Moreover, what size socket wrench Do I need to remove a spark plug from a lawn mower?
Drive socket wrench in 1/2 inches or 3/8 inches, whichever is appropriate for your machine. New spark plug.
In this manner, what tool do I need to remove a spark plug from a lawn mower?
Replacing a spark plug is one of the easiest tasks of lawnmower maintenance. The only tools you'll need are a ratcheting socket driver, a spark plug socket and a spark plug gauge.
How do you know if your lawn mower needs a spark plug?
Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.
|This item Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Wrench 5402K|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (258)|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|