What kind of spark plug does a Toro Recycler lawn mower take?
|Toro 20371 Recycler Lawn Mower Parts|
Besides, how do I know if my lawn mower spark plug is bad?
Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
Likewise, how do you change the spark plug on a Toro lawn mower?
What can I use to clean my spark plugs?
To safely clean a spark plug, you should use a wire brush or spray-on plug cleaner specifically designed for this ignition part. You can also use a sturdy knife to scrape off tough deposits. Note: NEVER clean a spark plug with a shot blaster or abrasives.
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.