What kind of spark plug does a Husqvarna weed eater take?
|129L SKU: 967 19 27‑01|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6A||NGK CMR6A|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in||0.02 in|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,200 rpm||4,200 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||7,200 rpm||7,200 rpm|
Furthermore, what kind of spark plug do I need for a Homelite weed eater?
Homelite Ryobi RY08510 UT-20760 (2 Pack) 852 - RCJ6Y Spark Plug # 870174001-2PK.
Correspondingly, do weed eaters have spark plugs?
Your gas-powered weed wacker, also known as a string trimmer, relies on its spark plug for the heat to ignite fuel in the ignition chamber, just like any gas-powered tool.
How often should you change the spark plug in a weed eater?
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.