What kind of spark plug does a Craftsman lawn mower take?
The Craftsman 4.5hp mower uses either a Champion model RJ19LM or J19LM spark plug, or equivalent, with the gap set at .
Also, what size thread is a lawn mower spark plug?
The thread sizes of lawn mower spark plugs are different from those of automobiles spark plugs. Ideally, most automobile spark plugs use a thread size of about 14mm thread why those of lawn mower range between 10 to 12 mm.
- Salvaged a boot and short length of wire off a junked weed wacker engine.
- Stripped 1/2" of wire on the saw and the salvaged boot.
- Joined the two wires together and soldered.
- Split the stripped-off insulation and wrapped the splice.
- Covered the splice with two layers of heat shrink.
Regarding this, how do you check a spark plug wire on a lawn mower?
What spark plug does a craftsman LT1000 take?
Lumix GC NGK Spark Plug For John Deere LA135 Craftsman LT1000 YT4000 YTS3000 Tractors.
There's no need to panic or buy a new set of plug wires. This one can be repaired, not just to satisfactory, but like new. Besides, the auto repair shop does not sell just one wire. You must buy a set of spark plug wires.Yes!You can splice spark plug wires.