What kind of spark plug does a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower take?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Electromagnetic Suppression (EMS) (Replaces Champion QC12YC)||691043 792015||.030”|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
Also know, what spark plug does a Troy Bilt tb110?
Spark Plug - RC12YC - 759-3336 | Troy-Bilt US.
Beside this, can you use any spark plug for lawn mower?
The spark plugs in both types of engine work on the same basic principle. ... Some automotive and lawn mower spark plugs may be interchangeable, but many others are not because of physical differences.
Are lawn mower spark plugs pre-gapped?
Summary. Lawnmower spark plugs can come pre-gapped, but this depends on the manufacturer. However, in most cases, the gap can be too small or too big, which can lead to ignition problems. ... Spark plugs need to be pre-gapped to ensure proper ignition of the air and fuel mixture.Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
|Replaces||MTD 759-3338, 7593338|
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.