What kind of spark plug does a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower take?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Electromagnetic Suppression (EMS) (Replaces Champion QC12YC)||691043 792015||.030”|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
Also, what size spark plug does a Briggs and Stratton?
NGK Spark Plugs for Briggs & Stratton Engines
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- All models except twin cylinder, Vanguard Intek, 19A400-19G400 series|
People also ask, what does a champion RC12YC spark plug fit?
RC12YC Spark Plugs
|Center Electrode||Copper Core|
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- Intek, Vanguard single cylinder OHV KOHLER GAS ENGINES -- Command OHV, K series, 16.0/TH16, 18.0/TH18|
Is spark plug RC12YX the same as RC12YC?
We can find no cross reference for RC12YX to any NGK number, but RC12YC does cross to NGK BCPR5ES .This Briggs & Stratton spark plug is good for 625e, 675ex, 725ex series, 625-675 series and Quantum 3.5-6.75 gross HP engines.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.68 x 2.50 x 0.87 Inches|
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.