What kind of spark plug does a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower take?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Electromagnetic Suppression (EMS) (Replaces Champion QC12YC)||691043 792015||.030”|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
Moreover, what size spark plug does a Briggs and Stratton?
NGK Spark Plugs for Briggs & Stratton Engines
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- All models except twin cylinder, Vanguard Intek, 19A400-19G400 series|
Beside above, what spark plug does a Troy Bilt tb110?
Spark Plug - RC12YC - 759-3336 | Troy-Bilt US.
Are lawn mower spark plugs universal?
Spark plugs aren't universal; you have to make sure that you buy one that fits your mower. ... If you no longer have the manual or the number has rubbed off, you can always remove the plug first and take it to AutoZone with you.We can find no cross reference for RC12YX to any NGK number, but RC12YC does cross to NGK BCPR5ES .Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.68 x 2.50 x 0.87 Inches|
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.