What kind of spark plug does a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower take?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Electromagnetic Suppression (EMS) (Replaces Champion QC12YC)||691043 792015||.030”|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
In this way, what kind of spark plug does my lawn mower take?
Ideally, most automobile spark plugs use a thread size of about 14mm thread why those of lawn mower range between 10 to 12 mm. Because of these differences in thread sizes, they just won't fit into the same hole or the unit in which the plug is to be fit in.
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
In respect to this, can you use any spark plug for lawn mower?
Yes there are different plugs for different engines. Usually you need the engine model on your mower, and take in the old spark plug to the hardware store. Ask for someone to help you find the right spark plug and tell them your engine model and mower model.
What spark plug does a 6.75 Briggs and Stratton take?
This Briggs & Stratton spark plug is good for 625e, 675ex, 725ex series, 625-675 series and Quantum 3.5-6.75 gross HP engines.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.68 x 2.50 x 0.87 Inches|
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.
|National average cost||$90|
|Low-end cost range||$45-$75|
|High-end cost range||$125-$250|