What kind of spark plug do I need for a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower?
Flathead Engine Spark Plugs & Gaps
|Replacement Part Type||Briggs & Stratton Spark Plug Part Number||Spark Plug Gap|
|Extended Life Series® OHV Spark Plug Platinum (Replaces Champion RC12YC)||696202 5066 (5066D, 5066H)||.030”|
|Resistor Spark plug - hotter spark (Replaces Champion RC14YC)||496018S 5092||.030”|
Just so, what size spark plug does a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower take?
NGK Spark Plugs for Briggs & Stratton Engines
|Fits||BRIGGS & STRATTON GAS ENGINES -- All models except twin cylinder, Vanguard Intek, 19A400-19G400 series|
Likewise, people ask, what spark plug goes in a Briggs and Stratton 6.75 HP?
This Briggs & Stratton spark plug is good for 625e, 675ex, 725ex series, 625-675 series and Quantum 3.5-6.75 gross HP engines.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.68 x 2.50 x 0.87 Inches|
Are lawn mower spark plugs universal?
Spark plugs aren't universal; you have to make sure that you buy one that fits your mower. ... If you no longer have the manual or the number has rubbed off, you can always remove the plug first and take it to AutoZone with you.Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.