How do you change the spark plug on a Troy Bilt lawn mower?
Likewise, people ask, how do I know if my lawn mower spark plug is bad?
How to Tell When it Is Time to Change the Spark Plug in a...
- Hard Start. The most common problem associated with a bad spark plug in a lawnmower is that the mower is more difficult than normal to start. ...
- Poor Engine Performance. ...
- Excessive Fuel Consumption. ...
- Physical Appearance.
Also to know is, what kind of spark plug does a Troy Bilt lawn mower use?
What can I use to clean my spark plugs?
To safely clean a spark plug, you should use a wire brush or spray-on plug cleaner specifically designed for this ignition part. You can also use a sturdy knife to scrape off tough deposits. Note: NEVER clean a spark plug with a shot blaster or abrasives.Champion Spark Plugs for Troy-Bilt Equipment
|Replaces||MTD 759-3338, 7593338|
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.
- Park the lawnmower on the plane surface.
- Gather some basic tools.
- Pull the spark plug out using a wrench.
- Pull the spark plug out using a nose plier or other tool.
- Pull them out using a magnet and a wrench.
- Pull it out by a rubber hose/ pipe.