How do you change a spark plug wire on a lawn mower?
Regarding this, what are the symptoms of a bad spark plug wire?
Not Sure When to Change Spark Plugs?
- Your check engine light comes on. ...
- Your car has trouble starting. ...
- You're filling up the gas tank more often. ...
- The engine idles roughly (and you can hear it!). ...
- Your car won't accelerate quickly. ...
- Per the manufacturer, it's time!
Similarly one may ask, what does a bad spark plug look like lawn mower?
Its center electrode should have a flat top. If its top is rounded, then the spark plug must be replaced. Look for cracks or chips in the spark plug's porcelain sheath as well as pitting on its firing electrode.
How do you check a spark plug wire on a lawn mower?
- Engine misfires.
- Rough idle.
- A decrease in car power, especially in acceleration.
- Poor fuel economy.
- Difficulty starting the engine.
- Check engine light is on.
- Exhaust backfiring.
- Increased hydrocarbon emissions.