How do you change a spark plug on a Honda lawn mower?
Consequently, how often should you change the spark plug on a Honda lawn mower?
For standard lawn mower and small engine maintenance, you should check and/or replace spark plugs: once a season. every 25 hours of use. if your lawn mower our outdoor power equipment won't start.
The spark plug is traditionally located on the front of the lawn mower. On this Honda lawn mower, it is located in the upper front hand portion of the mower, directly beneath the red engine shroud/cover. Carefully put your index finger in between the engine and the cap.
Also, how often should lawn mower spark plugs be changed?
How often should you change spark plugs in a lawn mower? Lawn mower spark plugs should be changed according to your lawn mower owners manual, or annually if your manual does not specify. Another good option is to change the spark plugs once the winter season starts so it will be ready to go when Spring arrives.
What kind of spark plug does a Honda lawn mower use?
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
- Your car is a rough starter. ...
- Your car is a rough idler. ...
- Your engine will sometimes misfire. ...
- Your engine surges. ...
- Your fuel consumption is higher than usual. ...
- Your car isn't accelerating as it should.
|This item Honda 98079-56846 (BPR6ES) Small Engine Spark Plug for GCV160, GCV190
|Honda 2-Pack Genuine OEM 98079-55846 Spark Plug BPR5ES; Replaces 98079-55876
|Available from these sellers