Do Toro lawn mowers have spark plugs?
Your local Toro service dealer is the best place to get the correct replacement spark plug for your machine. Bring your machine's model and serial number so you're sure to get the right plug. Today's spark plugs come pre-gapped, but it's a good idea to double check this before installation.
In this manner, how do you remove a spark plug from a lawn mower?
Also, how do I know if my lawn mower spark plug is bad? Here's How to Know if a Lawn Mower Spark Plug is Bad
- You can't get the engine to fire up at all.
- You have to tug extra hard for longer than usual on the rewind.
- Your lawn mower loses power while moving.
- The gas runs out quicker than it used to.
Moreover, how do you change the spark plug on a Toro Zero Turn mower?
What size spark plug does a Toro lawn mower use?
|Toro 20371 Recycler Lawn Mower Parts|
What can I use to clean my spark plugs?To safely clean a spark plug, you should use a wire brush or spray-on plug cleaner specifically designed for this ignition part. You can also use a sturdy knife to scrape off tough deposits. Note: NEVER clean a spark plug with a shot blaster or abrasives.
When should I change my lawn mower spark plug?Replace spark plugs as often as is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Change spark plugs at the beginning of every mowing season (in the spring) and/or every 100 hours of use.
- Use the same spark plugs recommended by the manufacturer of your lawn tractor or push mower.